7 Reasons Why Mitt Romney is a Socialist
Time magazine asks, “What does Mitt Romney believe?”
He believes in a government that sees value in socialist ideas, there is no room in the conservative republican party for a socialist.
Here are the 7 Reasons why Mitt Romney is a Socialist
1. OBAMACARE = ROMNEYCARE: RomneyCare is the signature government-run health care with a dismal track record of bad service and high cost. In May 2009, Romney cited his health care program as one of his “best ideas.” RomneyCare forced health care decisions on the taxpayers of Massachusetts.The RomneyCare health care plan formed the basis for Obama’s Socialist ObamaCare health care “reform.”
2. TAXES: As the Governor of Massachusetts, Romeny raised “fees” (taxes) by nearly $730 million. In fact, at a 2008 presidential debate, Mitt said that it’s appropriate for governments to charge fees and provide services. And, in 2007, at a campaign event in Iowa, Romney called flat taxes “unfair.” Flat taxes unfair? Only a socialist would say that some should pay more than others to even the playing field.
3. SOCIALIST ECONOMIC STIMULUS & FINANCIAL SERVICES BAILOUT: In January 2009, while Obama, Pelosi, and Reid were offering the now infamous Porkulus Maximus, Romney offered a smaller $250 million stimulus proposal. Mitt, government intervention in the economy is contradictory to conservative principles. Conservatives favor small, limited, Constitutional government. In September 2008, Romney told Michigan residents at an event there that the financial services bailout was absolutely necessary.
4. CLIMATE CHANGE: In 2008, Romney told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that “there’s nothing wrong with dealing with global warming.” Of course, it’s okay with you as long as it’s done on a “global” scale. In 2004, as Governor of Massachusetts, Romney introduced the Massachusetts Climate Protection Plan, a package of policies that acknowledged the existence of anthropogenic global warming. Second law of socialism, group people together with fear and socialistic solutions.
5. SECOND AMENDMENT: In 1994, Mitt favored strong gun control laws. First rule of socialism, disarm the general populous.
6. RIGHT TO LIFE: In 2002, during Romney’s campaign for Governor of Massachusetts, he pledged to “preserve and protect” a woman’s right to choose (abortion). Now, he claims to be staunchly pro-life. Flip-flopper’s have no conviction, pro-abortionists are socialists committing genocide on the black community. [Source: abortion being used as black genocide according to BlackGenocide.org]
7. GOVERNMENT REGULATION: In April 2009, Romney told The Hill newspaper that: “We as Republicans misspeak when we say we don’t like regulation. We like modern, up-to-date dynamic regulation that is regularly reviewed, streamlined, modernized and effective.” No conservatives don’t like regulation of any kind, but socialists do.
Idea sources: Freerepublic, Newsmax, Unelected.org, BlackGenocide.org